As part of our mission to help guide our clients through the maze of financial decisions facing you each day, we offer late-stage college planning services for parents with students who will be attending college in the near future. Our main emphasis is on families with college-bound children who are sophomores through seniors in high school.
- Find the best schools for your child based on his/her interests and your budget (Tip: settling for a less expensive school may, in some cases, end up costing you MORE!)
- Help you get the largest financial aid package available to you (Tip: Owning a home, or having a high income, doesn’t necessarily disqualify your child from being eligible for aid!)
- Guide you through the college and financial aid application process (Tip: At least 70% of financial aid forms go in with errors that could cost you thousands in lost aid!)
- Provide you with a college planning checklist and timeline for completion of necessary steps (Know what needs to be done, and when, to qualify for the most financial aid.)
- Show you how to pay for any out-of-pocket portion of your child’s college costs in the most efficient and tax-favored manner possible (We can show parents who don’t qualify for aid, or who have a high EFC, how to pay for this with minimum impact on your lifestyle or retirement plans.)
Learn more about the Midwest College Planning team
Sign up for our newsletter