Midwest College Planning is excited to move to our own offices! We are trading our shared space for a sweet suite of our own. We started out in 2009 in a shared office space and while it has been fun, we are looking forward to a larger space, bigger offices and dare we say windows. We are located in a small business park backing up to a metro park. Here’s our top 10 list of things to look forward to:
- Trees, we are tucked away in a lovely area
- No more elevators–we were on the second floor but due to security we couldn’t walk up stairs.
- Birds, you might hear if you catch us sitting outside enjoying the fresh air.
- Control of the thermostat, some say that thermostat control tops remote control anytime.
- Windows, we can see the outside world and open for fresh air.
- Less traffic, no longer surrounded by multi-floor office buildings
- Peace and Quiet, the serene space will be quite nice
- New City–we are moving to Westerville, OH
- Easier commute, less congested area of town
Westerville, OH 43081
Our new phone number: 614.230.1208